Pregnancy Wasn’t One of Them
Take the time to gather all the information to make the decision that is right for you.
You owe it to yourself to make an informed decision.
- An abortion is a serious medical procedure. You need the facts.
- The type of abortion you will have depends on how far along you are.
- An ultrasound exam can provide you with that information.
- Our nurse can go over the procedure and risks in the privacy of the exam room.
You need truthful information so you understand the risks and the long term effects. Our nurse can help you sort the facts from the fiction. We do not refer or perform abortions.
- The father of the baby does not want the baby but you do
- Your plans for your future seem impossible
- You worry about what people will think
- How will you take care of the baby
- You feel too young
With adoption you have a lot of options. You are in complete control when making an adoption plan. In today’s adoptions you can know your child and be a part of your child’s life if you choose. You can have the security of knowing your child is loved and cared for by the parents you choose.
- You choose the family to place your baby with.
- You decide if the adoption will be open or closed.
- You decide how much, if any, contact you will have with your child in the future.
- You decide to use an agency or do a private adoption.
There are different reasons for choosing adoption:
- You feel you are too young and don’t have the resources to care for the baby
- Not ready to be a parent
- Your family is already established and it would be hard to add another
- You have to straighten your life out before you bring another one in
Whatever your reason Options for Women East can answer your questions and concerns so that you can make an informed decision about adoption.